Below are the new Fluent design Icons released by Microsoft.
With 2021 Release Wave 1, a dedicated area for personal settings has been added in Dynamics 365 Sales Hub.
Before 2021 Release Wave 1 à
With 2021 Release Wave 1 à We can see a new area Personal Settings added in Sales Hub
The new personal setting area allows users to
- Manage Insight cards
- Manage Email Templates
- Manage Email Signatures
Before 2021 Release Wave 1, the Manage insight cards settings were available inside the Sales Insight settings area
And Email templates and email signatures options were accessible within the Template section of the Admin Settings area. (In Customer Service Hub, these options are available within Customer Service Hub > Service > Templates section)
Both email signature and email template use the new editor
More on modern email template experience –
Hope it helps..
It has been a great honor and privilege to collaborate with Abhishek Dhoriya (Dynamix Academy).
Sharing my first video interview with every one.
Please provide your valuable suggestions and feedback.
Release Wave 2 Early access has been released and here are the steps to enable it on your instance.
Logon to Admin Portal
Open the environment which you would like to enable Early access and click on Manage.
You will see the screen as below and click on Update now for getting Release Wave 2 Features to the instance.
You will be asked to enter Environment’s name for the verification.
After verification, the Update process starts and it will take some time.
Hope this helps.
Microsoft has made some changes in SLA design; here I am going to share about the differences
- SLA Type option standard has been removed, earlier user has option to choose (as shown in below image)
- Earlier there were 2 entities now there are 3 entities to configure a new SLA
- SLA Item
- SLA Item
- Earlier only one SLA can be applied now you can use multiple SLAs. This is a much-needed feature, in our recent implementation we need to have 5 SLAs on Work Order entity and to chieve that we need to implement a child entity on work order and create 5 records in that to track 5 different SLAs.
- To manage SLA settings, you can navigate to “Customer Service Hub” application and then navigate to “Service Configuration Setting”, there you can find below settings
- You can disable SLA on an entity which is…
View original post 147 more words
Column Comparison is one of the best features that has been recently added to the product.
Column comparison allows us to compare values of 2 different columns in our query be it Fetch XML, Web API, or through SDK API.
Sharing some of the basic examples that we tried using our favorite FetchXML Builder
- If we run the following query “Find all contact which has the first name equal to the last name”
The result –
- Find all contact where the first name is not equal to last name
The result –
The operators supported are –
- Only 2 columns can be compared.
- Only compatible attribute types can be compared.
- E.g. “Find all contact where the first name is equal to address 1 city”
It works as both are string attributes.
- If we try comparing text field with options set, we…
View original post 111 more words