MS CRM 2013
Happy New Year 2023
May the New Year 2023 bring you more happiness, success, love, and blessings!
Wishing all my blog readers and followers that you will have a truly remarkable and great year ahead!
[Step by Step] Delete users in Power Platform (Preview)
Rajeev Pentyala - Microsoft Power Platform
In this article, lets learn how to delete users in Power Platform which is a preview feature, at the time of writing this article.
Before we jump in to deletion of a User, lets understand the basics like how we first create a new User in Microsoft 365 admin center and sync the User to Power Platform.
Steps to add User to Power Platform Environment:
- Users first need to be created in Microsoft 365 admin center.
- In below screen, I’ve created a new User (i.e., ‘Demo User’) in Microsoft 365 admin center and added Licenses.
- Now we need to add the ‘Demo User’ to the Power Platform environment from Power Platform admin center.
- Connect to Power Platform admin center
- Open the Environment and click on ‘Users’.
- Click on ‘Add user’ and add the User which we just created in Microsoft 365 admin center.
Now that we know…
View original post 404 more words
How to – quickly find Tenant Id https://www.whatismytenantid.com/
Recently we had to find the tenant id, usually, we will log in to Azure Portal and within Azure Active Directory we will get the tenant id.
However, in this case, we only had the user’s email address.
So we had https://www.whatismytenantid.com/ to help us here.
Just enter the domain name, and click on Find my tenant ID.
The result –
The corresponding PowerShell script – https://craigporteous.com/azure-tenant-id-powershell/
Hope it helps..