In this post, we’ll see how to upload data in CSV file to D365 instance using Azure Data Factory. We’ll need following Azure resources for this demo:
- Azure Data Factory
- Blob Storage
Let’s go through the below steps to see it in action:
- Login to Azure Portal
- Click on Create a resource –> Select Storage –> Select Storage Account
- Select Resource Group –> Give a valid name for the storage account –> Click Next:Advanced
- Click on Next: Tags
- Click on Next: Review + Create
- Once the Validation passed message is displayed, Click on Create.
- Browse through the storage account created –> Click on Blobs
- Click on +Container to create a container.
- Give a valid name to the blob container –> click on OK
- Browse through the blob container created –> Click on Upload to upload the CSV file for Contact
- Browse the CSV file to upload and click on
View original post 504 more words