In general, we often requires to login CRM with multiple User accounts in multiple browser windows, also in parallel.Continue reading
We all have faced this issue where Dynamics 365 keeps opening the login page in the new tab.
If we check the URL it is basically redirecting to
Below URL à
To disable this behaviour for all the users, disable the learning path.
Set Enable Learning Path as No.
For individual user, select Opt Out of Learning Path from Personal Options.
For Internet Explorer (without changing above settings)
Hope it helps..
Found an interesting article on How to take Microsoft certification exam online.
Click here and have a look at the article, those who want to give certification exam online.
Here is the step by step process for adding Dynamics 365 Marketing to your dynamics 365 instance.
You can sign up for, install, and use a trial version of Dynamics 365 Marketing for free. Trials last for 30 days.
Few important points to remember :
- You will receive a trial Dynamics 365 instance together with your Marketing trial. You must run the Marketing trial on a trial instance, and can’t install it on a production instance.
- You can’t convert a trial instance into a production instance.
- You can install, at most, one Dynamics 365 Marketing trial per Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Go to the admin platform of your tenant: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/
Expand Admin centers and click on Dynamics 365:
- In Dynamics 365 Admin centre, click on Applications tab –> Select Dynamics 365 Marketing Application –> Click on Manage:
- Otherwise access this url directly : https://port.crm8.dynamics.com/G/Applications
[Replace crm8 with appropriate region]. Follow…
View original post 168 more words
In my earlier article, i have explained,
Now, follow the below steps to get all Entities Logical Names and Object Type Codes in Dynamics CRM Online or On-premises.
Step 1: Login to Dynamics CRM and Navigate to Settings -> Customizations.
Copy the Instance Web API URL (Service Root URL).
URL looks like the below,
https://[CRM ORG Name].api.crm9.dynamics.com/api/data/v9.1
Step 2: We have to use the below text to get the ObjectTypeCode and LogicalName
Step 3: Append Instance Web API URL text with the above URL (mentioned in Step 2), final URL looks like the below,
https://[CRM ORG Name].api.crm9.dynamics.com/api/data/v9.1/EntityDefinitions?$select=LogicalName,ObjectTypeCode
Step 4: Browse the above URL in a new Browser window to see the below result.
Note: To get all custom entities Logical Names and Object Type Codes only, then use the below URL.
https://[CRM ORG Name].api.crm9.dynamics.com/api/data/v9.1/EntityDefinitions?$select=LogicalName,ObjectTypeCode&$filter=ObjectTypeCode gt 9999
Hope this article helps you !!!
Recently i have downloaded a Visual Studio solution from OneDrive and tried to open it in Visual Studio and immediately it has shown error as below.Continue reading