Using CRM OOB, we can search Only Active records for CRM Entities, other than Case Entity.
Please follow the below steps to Search, both Active and Inactive records of Contact,
Step 1: Goto Microsoft Dynamics CRM -> Settings -> Customizations and click on Customize the System.
Step 2: Under Entities,
- Expand Contact Entity.
- Click on Views under Contact.
- Double click on Quick Find Active Contacts.
- Click on Edit Filter Criteria.
5. By Default, Status Equals Active which means CRM System will search only Active Contact Records.
Now Click on Clear to search both Active and Inactive Contact records.
6. Now Click on OK.
7. Click on Save and Close in Quick Find View.
Step 3: Click on Contact Entity and Publish.
Step 4: Once Contact Entity Customizations Published,
Goto Microsoft Dynamics CRM -> Sales -> Contacts.
Search for the Inactive record in Contact Homepage grid.
Step 5: After Searching, can see the required Inactive record in the Configured Quick Find View.
Thank you for reading this article.
Please leave your valuable feedback.