Click here to know more about Power Apps portals: Start using code components with portals (Preview)
Follow the below steps to setup Dynamics 365 Portals in CRM Online,
Step 1: Click here and create Dynamics 365 30 day’s trial version
Use your existing Dynamics 365 Login Credentials to login Office 365 Admin Portal.
Step 2: Click here to navigate to Office 365 Admin Portal.
(For this article, have created Dynamics 365 30 day’s trial version).
Step 3: On the Left hand side menu, you can see Dynamics 365 under Admin Centers. Click on it.
Step 4: Follow the below steps,
- Click on APPLICATIONS Tab.
- Click on Portal Add-On under Manage applications.
- Click on MANAGE.
Step 5: Provide the below details,
- Name: Provide some Name for the Portal.
- Type: It is Trial by default.
- Select Portal URL: Provide unique name for your portal.
- Dynamics 365 Instance: Select your CRM Online Instance name.
- Select Portal Language: Select your Portal Language. (For Example: English (United States))
- Select Portal Administrator: Select required user to make the person as an Admin for your Portal.
- Portal Audience: Select the required Audience to whom this portal for. (For Example: Customer)
- Select Portal to be deployed: Select the required portal. Am choosing Dynamics 365 Portals – Custom Portal.
After providing all details, Click on Submit.
Step 6: Click on Accept.
Step 7: Portal Request is submitted. It will take sometime to import Dynamics 365 Custom Portal Solution to Dynamics 365 CRM and to host the Portal in Azure.
To see the status of the Portal, click on the link as shown in the below picture.
Step 8: Current Status is as shown below. Please refresh this page after sometime.
Step 9: Once portal is created, you can see the Base Portal URL link. Click on it to see your Dynamics 365 Portal.
Step 10: You can see the below Portal Home Page.
Step 11: Open Dynamics 365 CRM Online Organization to see the below Portal related Solutions imported and Portals Area in Site Map.
Hope you learned a new thing today !!!
Share your valuable feedback on this article.