Column Comparison is one of the best features that has been recently added to the product.
Column comparison allows us to compare values of 2 different columns in our query be it Fetch XML, Web API, or through SDK API.
Sharing some of the basic examples that we tried using our favorite FetchXML Builder
- If we run the following query “Find all contact which has the first name equal to the last name”
The result –
- Find all contact where the first name is not equal to last name
The result –
The operators supported are –
- Only 2 columns can be compared.
- Only compatible attribute types can be compared.
- E.g. “Find all contact where the first name is equal to address 1 city”
It works as both are string attributes.
- If we try comparing text field with options set, we…
View original post 111 more words
Listing down Administration Center URL(s) for quick reference à
|Microsoft 365 Admin Center
|Power Platform Admin Center
|PowerApps Admin Center||https://admin.powerapps.com/|
|Dynamics 365 Admin Center
Replace <region> with
|Dynamics 365 Advanced Settings||https://[orgname].[region].dynamics.com/main.aspx?settingsonly=true
|Dynamics 365 Home
|Power Apps Maker Portal
|Power Automate Admin Center
|Power BI Admin Portal
|Azure Active Directory||https://aad.portal.azure.com/|
Hope it helps..
In general, we often requires to login CRM with multiple User accounts in multiple browser windows, also in parallel.Continue reading