In one of my recent project, there was a requirement to disable/remove export button from report viewer (Only for certain set of users).
To achieve this, we had to remove below two permissions from all roles assigned to those users. You can remove one or both the permission to match your need.
- Export to Excel (to remove download option from report viewer)
- Print (to remove print option from report viewer)
Before removing permissions
After removing permissions
Click here and download Dynamics 365 Server V9.0 (On-Premises).
Click here for Dynamics 365 Online pricing information in US Dollars.
In this post, we’ll see how to upload data in CSV file to D365 instance using Azure Data Factory. We’ll need following Azure resources for this demo:
- Azure Data Factory
- Blob Storage
Let’s go through the below steps to see it in action:
- Login to Azure Portal
- Click on Create a resource –> Select Storage –> Select Storage Account
- Select Resource Group –> Give a valid name for the storage account –> Click Next:Advanced
- Click on Next: Tags
- Click on Next: Review + Create
- Once the Validation passed message is displayed, Click on Create.
- Browse through the storage account created –> Click on Blobs
- Click on +Container to create a container.
- Give a valid name to the blob container –> click on OK
- Browse through the blob container created –> Click on Upload to upload the CSV file for Contact
- Browse the CSV file to upload and click on
View original post 504 more words
Click here for the article on Unified Service Desk Performance Analyzer.