Rajeev Pentyala - Microsoft Power Platform
In this article, lets learn how to delete users in Power Platform which is a preview feature, at the time of writing this article.
Before we jump in to deletion of a User, lets understand the basics like how we first create a new User in Microsoft 365 admin center and sync the User to Power Platform.
Steps to add User to Power Platform Environment:
- Users first need to be created in Microsoft 365 admin center.
- In below screen, I’ve created a new User (i.e., ‘Demo User’) in Microsoft 365 admin center and added Licenses.
- Now we need to add the ‘Demo User’ to the Power Platform environment from Power Platform admin center.
- Connect to Power Platform admin center
- Open the Environment and click on ‘Users’.
- Click on ‘Add user’ and add the User which we just created in Microsoft 365 admin center.
Now that we know…
View original post 404 more words